Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My first entry to Hack out

What is this blog all about? That's a good question. It's about me. It's about Austin. It's about the things that make me who I am and Austin a place I'm lucky to call home.

Look for a almost daily updates about a smorgasbord of topics from City politics to what I had at breakfast.

I will also try and post a daily photo. These photo are intended to be the most interesting photo that I took from that day. Sometimes it true, a picture can be worth a thousand words.

If you can't get enough of me, and we know you can't, check me out on:
www.twitter.com/rhackleman
www.facebook.com/rhackleman

With that my first blog is one for the record books. I shall end this blog entry, and hopefully each one with a wise saying that I stole from the internet:

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." - George W. Bush

RHack

No comments: